Patient Paperwork:

For your ease, we have added links to each of our forms.

If you want to print these out prior to your visit, please see the links.  If you have questions about which forms you should fill out, just contact the office and we will get you the right ones.

What forms do I need?

For NEW Patients (Adult or Child):

- The appropriate intake form (adult or pediatric)

- Pregnancy questionnaire (if you are currently pregnant)

- Review of systems

Haven't been in the office for 6 or more months?

- Progress Exam Questionnaire

- Review of systems

You will also need to sign informed consent and a HIPPA agreement at the office.

Still not sure what you need to fill out or these don't apply to you? Give the office a quick call: (605) 254-7735

Phone: (605) 254-7735

Fax: (605) 610-0927

Brandon Location:

312 E. Holly Blvd.

Brandon, SD 57005

Hours: M/W/F 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM

Sibley Location:

838 3rd Avenue

Sibley, IA 51249

Hours: Tu/Th 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM